Roof shingles are a roof covering consisting of individual overlapping elements. These elements are typically flat rectangular shapes laid in rows from the bottom edge of the roof up, with each successive higher row overlapping the joints in the row below. Historically, at the roof ridge there was a cap consisting of copper or lead sheeting which in modern times has been replaced by shingles with a plastic underlay.
- It is a long-life material resistant to tough weather conditions, and decorative with color assortment easy and fast to apply.
- As it does not necessitate zinc, gutter, groove, or ridge, it can be applied on all sloped surfaces easily without any problems, thanks to its elasticity.
- It is light and therefore does not press on the roof extremely.
- It does not cause deformation of the roof. It enables you to have problem-free and sound roofs.
- It is absolutely waterproof.